2011-08-28

Megamind

 

Title: Megamind
Genre: Animation, Action, Comedy
Release: April 28, 2011
Voices: Will Ferrell, Brad Pitt, Tina Fey, Jonah Hill
Plot: Megamind is a villain and the badest and the biggest failure of them all.


Discussion:
Ninnie: Not the best animated movie but definetely a good and funny one!
Victoria: Agree. It's entertaining and good at the moment but it's not a movie that will make you go "OMG You HAVE to see it" to someone. 
Ninnie: True! What do you think about the choice of voices? I have to say it was a bit wierd seeing/ hearing Jonah Hill as an evil person Haha. 
Victoria: My thought exactly ! But I kind of got used to all the voices after a while, so it didn't really bug me. In the end the voices were suitable, I thought. 
Ninnie: Me too. So who should watch it, age and so on?
Victoria: I definitely think it's as much a kids movie as a movie for grown ups. Or like. My age. And I'm sure my parents would enjoy it too. So yeah. 
Ninnie: Good and bad part?
Victoria: I'll take the good part- well it's a good movie, and nicely made and all that. And they made it good in the sense that you are on Megaminds side, although he is the bad guy, but you will still feel sorry for him. Kinda.. What do you have to add, or say about any bad parts?
Ninnie: It doesn't really have "bad parts", but it's just not a movie that will give you a "wow-feeling", I guess. 

Sum up: Good, average animated family movie that is worth watching, but won't make you go "OMG It's SO good!" 

Ninnie: 3,8/5
Victoria: 3,5/5

Peas & Carrots/V&N

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar