2011-08-28

Trust

Title: Trust
Genre: Drama, Thriller
Release: August 10th, 2011 (DVD Sweden)
Actors: Clive OwenCatherine KeenerLiana LiberatoJason Clarke
Plot: 14 year old Annie meets a guy on the internet, "Charlie" who's 16. They decide to meet, and "Charlie" turns out to be a 40year old serial pedophile. The following 24h will change Annies and her families life in a way the never believed was possible.




Discussion:
Victoria: This is an awful movie ! In a good way! Or not in a good way, because it's a terrible story, but it's made in a really good and "real" way, I'd say!
Ninnie: Agree! It makes you so mad and I think everone did a great job acting wise!
Victoria: Right?! While I was watching it I was so frustrated at the situation and the girl, but I could totally understand how she felt also. When you think about the fact that these things are happening every day all over the World it makes me so angry! And the fact that it made me think so much about these things IRL is a sign that the movie really got to you!
Ninnie: Oh yes! I build up this hatred for that a**hole! Bad thing Victoria?

Victoria: Hmm.. Well someone might say that it is a bad thing that you get so angry with the movie, but I don't see it as a bad thing, otherwise I really can't think of anything that is bad-bad. Something really good, on the other hand, is one of Clive Owens last scenes where he cries, and he literally tears my heart apart. It's so emotional that even I almost started crying (and I'm NOT someone who cries in movies). Thumbs up for Owens acting.
Ninnie: Yes Omg, Clive is an awesome actor, and the scene you just mentioned is AMAZING!


Sum up: Great, emotional and frustrating movie. If you're looking for something intense and dramatic this is a must-see!

Victoria: 4,5/5
Ninnie: 4,1/5

Peas & Carrots/V&N

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar