2010-12-05

The Backup Plan

Title: The Backup Plan
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release: November 10th (DVD, Sweden)
Actors: Jennifer Lopez, Alex O'Loughlin
Plot: Zoe decides to have a baby, but she doesn't have a partner, so she has to go through insemination. Just when she finds out she was lucky enough to get pregnant she meets a guy....

Discussion: 
Ninnie: I have to say I'm surprised by how good it actually was. I usually don't like when singers does acting but I enjoyed it.
Victoria: Yeah me too. Although, I feel this way- it's a good movie, but I feel like there are already sooo many movies with the same story. Well, the insemination part, of course, isn't the most common story in a movie, but most romantic comedies are somehow... the same?
Ninnie: I hear you. It was entertaining for the evening though. I do believe a lot of women will enjoy it.
Victoria: Yes, I'm not saying they won't. I don't dislike it, I'm just saying it wasn't a special movie. So will guys enjoy it?
Ninnie: Hm? Maybe not so many but some will probably recognize what the man in this movie feels.
Victoria: Anything you want to add?
Ninnie: Nope.

Sum up: An OK and pretty entertaining romantic comedy made mostly for the female viewers. 

Ninnie: 3,7/5
Victoria: 3,5/5

Peas & Carrots/V&N

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar