2011-03-13

The Social Network

Title: The Social Network
Genre: Biography, Drama, History
Release: February 23rd, 2011 (DVD, Sweden)
Actors: Jesse Eisenberg, Andrew Garfield, Justin Timberlake
Plot: How did Facebook start..?
 

Discussion:
Ninnie: Very interesting! If you use facebook on a daily basis you have to see this one. Or well not really have to but I found it very interesting
Victoria: I thought it was really good. They really made it interesting and "dramatic/drama-filled" (not sure how exaggerated it is compared to reality, but still, it's good for the movie). I liked Jesse (the main character, and he who played the founder of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg).
Ninnie: Me too! I like how "quick" all the lines are. I don't think you'll like it unless you use facebook. What do you say?
Victoria: No, I think you need to be on facebook, and like know about it and stuff. I do think most people do, but yeah. It will be much more interesting for a facebook user, for sure. Was there anything you didn't like about it?
Ninnie: Hm? I feel like I should have something to say about that but Hm? Help me.
Victoria: I know, I'm thinking the same. It's not a perfect movie, but I really can't think of anything bad about it.  What does that tell you....? Hehe.
Ninnie: Totally. Maybe the fact that it wasn't very funny nor exciting. Only interesting. Also, some movies you can definitely tell it's based on a real story, and not in a good way. And this is one of them. Do you know whay mean? It's like a very long process that has been squeezed into like 2 hours.
Victoria: Yes, true. I think I would only say that reason if I really HAD to say something negative about it, though. But I definitely get what you mean.
Ninnie: Exactly!

Sum up: Interesting story and a movie we would recommend to someone who would like to know the background to Facebook.

Victoria: 4/5
Ninnie: 3,8/5

Peas & Carrots /V&N

1 kommentar:

  1. you girls are adorable! I love your discussion section :) very helpful too, and very honest! cute and interesting blog!

    XX

    SvaraRadera