2010-11-25

Extract


Title: Extract
Genre: Comedy, crime
Plot: Joel has his own company which he's planing to sell. But everything get's all messed up, lawsuit, a cheating wife and temptation at work.  

Discussion:
Ninnie: I have to say I'm surprised  over how entertaining this movie actually was.
Victoria: Yeah, I thought it was just gonna be this regular average movie (well it kind of was), but it was so easy to watch and like you said - entertaining for the mind.
Ninnie: Mila Kunis and Jason Bateman is two very good actors yet not too recognized for their performances and they were just as good in this one.
Victoria: Pros?
Ninnie: Well everything that we mentioned above and also that it was a very nice combination between comedy and drama... and crime. Cons?
Victoria: Seriously, I can't really think of anything, but by that I don't mean that it's a flawless, perfect movie. But in general I wouldn't say that there's too many negative things about it actually.

Sum up: Very easy-going and entertaining movie for people 17 years old and up.

Victoria: 3,9/5
Ninnie: 4/5

Peas&Carrots/V&N

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar