2010-11-22

Scott Pilgrim vs The World


Title: Scott Pilgrim vs The World
Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy
Release: February 3rd, 2011 (DVD, Sweden)
Actors: Michael Cera, Alison Pill, Mark Webber, Mary Elizabeth WinsteadEllen Wong, Kieran Culkin,
Plot: Scott Pilgrim is datíng a girl, Ramona Flowers, and in order to be able to keep her as his girlfriend he must battle and defeat Ramonas seven exes.

Discussion:
Ninnie:Wow! This movie was amazing! It was so cool!
Victoria: Dude, yes !! Ask me if I love it and my answer is a three-lettered word.
Ninnie: Do you love it?
Victoria: YES!
Ninnie: I loved all the special effects with all the words popping up and things you know.
Victoria: Oh god, yes  ! And I've said it before but I love Michael Cera, he's just the most awesome actor ever (well to the extent of course). Was there anything bad with it? Or less good?
Ninnie:The only thing I can think of is that this is definitely not a movie that is suitable for everyone. Either you'll love it or you will hate it, sort of. This is not a very bad thing since it just makes it more awesome to the people who really like it. Okay really complicated answer, Ninnie.
Victoria: No, it's true, though. Very easygoing movie. I could watch it over and over again.

Sum up: If you're into games and have a kind of childish mind you will definitely enjoy this one. We think everybody should give Scott Pilgrim a chance and find out what side you are on!

Ninnie: 4,9/5
Victoria: 5/5

Peas & Carrots/V&N

1 kommentar: