2010-11-07

Grown Ups

Title: Grown Ups
Genre: Comedy
Release: February 2nd, 2011 (DVD, Sweden)
Plot: Five good childhood friends reunite when their high school basketball coach passes away. They are now grown up with familes.

Discussion:
Ninnie: I really enjoyed watching this. I love Kevin James, he doesn't even have to do anything to be funny.
Victoria: Indeed. As with so many recent movies I feel like I had my hopes up too high for this one as well. It WAS funny, but with a cast like this I thought it would me more of a laugh-out-loud-movie.
Ninnie: Yes, but I have been so disappointed with a lot of movies recently so I was kind of prepared to feel the same way this time, but I didn't. Even though I had my hopes up it didn't let me down that much.
Victoria: It's still a funny movie, I do like it. I think the story is good, and also true when it shows that "kids of today" don't play the same way as maybe one or more decades ago.
Ninnie: Totally! Best part about it is the actors/characters. They are really funny with their different personalities.
Victoria: Yes. I think everyone should watch it. It's not the best movie of 2010 but definitely entertaining!
Ninnie: Agree! I think it's at its best if you're like 20+.

Sum up: Funny movie with great actors and funny characters.

Ninnie: 4,2/5
Victoria: 4/5


Peas & Carrots/V&N

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar