2011-05-24

Going the distance
















Title: Going the Distance
Genre: Comedy
Release: February  23, 2011 (DVD Sweden)
Plot: Erin (Drew) and Garrett (Justin) meet and fall in love. Only thing is, they live on each site of the country and they now have to try to have a distance relationship. That is not always the easiest thing.


Discussion:
Victoria: I really like the chosen actors in this movie. Also, I fell a little bit in love with the story.
Ninnie: It's really nice yes. Funny and cute! Hm? What else is there to say? Haha, I'm already out.
Victoria: Oh. I'm not sure it's a good thing we are out of comments already haha. But who shoud watch this movie?
Ninnie: Hm? Well people who has been in this kind of situation will probably enjoy it. And well everyone who wants a good rom/com (heter det så? Vet inte ?? kanske det gör ^^), both dudes and chicks! Bad part?
Victoria: Honestly I can not think of any bad parts. I enjoyed it from the beginning to the end. Do you have something?
Ninnie: Nope!

Sum up: Cute, funny and interesting story for both genders.

Ninnie: 4,5/5
Victoria: 4,6/5

Peas & Carrots /V&N

1 kommentar: