2010-10-16

Prince of Persia

















Title: Prince of Persia (The Sands of Time)
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Remember
Release: September 22 (DVD, Sweden)
Actors: Jake Gyllenhaal, Gemma Arterton, Ben Kingsley, Alfred Molina
Plot: The brave prince Daston decides to help a rival princess Tamina and protect a special (magical) dagger. This dagger has the ability to change and turn back time

Discussion:
Victoria: I don't really like"these kinds" of movies. I happen to think they are usually always the same, and that there are boring wars and conflicts going on all the time. But somehow this one manage to be a little different and for some reason I liked it.
Ninnie: I see your point. I usually end up liking these kinds of movies even though I think I won't. And this is not an exception. It was exciting from the start and continued that way 'til the end. It's not the best adventure/fantasy/action movie I've seen but it's definitely a good one,
Victoria: Yes. It was really exciting all way through. As the viewer you think that everything will be solved every 10min and then something else appears and just turns it back around again. It had an interesting story and the action parts were really cool.
Ninnie: Yes, I love his awesome "moves"! They're not really realistic but I was impressed anyway haha. So what's bad about "Prince of Persia"?
Victoria: I don't really have anything bad-bad to say about the movie. I'm not saying it's a perfect movie, but no, I can't really think of anything in particular that was bad about it. If you have anything, go ahead and fill me in.
Ninnie: Hm? No, I think I totally agree on that.



Sum up: A good adventurous movie. Cool action scenes and a pretty exciting story.


Victoria:3,8/5
Ninnie: 3,7/5


Peas & Carrots/V&N

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar