2010-10-06

Youth in Revolt

Title: Youth in Revolt
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
Release: October 13th (DVD, Sweden)
Actors: Michael Cera, Portia Doubleday, Jean Smart
Plot: Nick Twisp, a teenage boy, who meets a girl and falls inlove. She wants him to be more of a rebel, which he's not. He creates an alter ego and changes his lifestyle drastically.


Discussion:
Victoria: The thing is I'm always gonna like a movie when Micheal Cera is in it (one exception- Year One). But I just love him. If Ninnie has a crush on the Adam character in the movie "Adam", I have a crush on Micheal Cera. Haha.
Ninnie: I hear you! Like if Micheal Cera hadn't had a part in this movie I would have thought that this was just a typical highschool American Pie kind of movie. But Micheal Cera changed my opinion.
Victoria: Yeah, I do think though- that even if Cera wouldn't have been in this one it would still be better than an American Pie movie. I just love Micheals ability to play such an innocent guy (kinda the way you "know" him), and in this movie I loved how he showed that he also can play a "badass".
Ninnie: The acting performance from the rest of the cast was nothing major and not very impressive, but not bad.
Victoria:
True. I really like this movie- I'm not sure if I like it this much just because it's with M.C, but I think it's a funny movie!
Ninnie: Yes I agree. Who should and who shouldn't watch it?
Victoria: I actually think that someone who's looking for an easy, funny movie should give it a shot.

Sum up:
A funny yet not brilliant comedy. Worth watching if you're between 13 to 30 years old.


Victoria: 4/5
Ninnie: 3,7/5

Peas & Carrots/V&N

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar