2010-09-27

Adam

Title: Adam
Genre: Drama
Release: March 10, 2010
Actors: Hugh Dancy, Rose Byrne,
Plot: Adam is a loner, and doesn't really know how to be social. He has a disease called Asperger's Syndrome. He meets this girl, and he is "forced" into being around people.

Discussion: 
Victoria:  It's a very "cute" movie.
Ninnie: Oh yes. I kind of fell inlove with Adam (not very serious) Hugh Dancy was perfect for this role. He did an extraordinary performance!
Victoria: I agree. About the movie itself- it wasn't all that exciting. A little slow. An OK story, but nothing magnificent.
Ninnie: I disagree with you a little. Maybe it was a little slow, but I was really caught up by it and hardly noticed it.
Victoria: That's because you were caught up with your love for Adam. Haha.
Ninnie: Haha, nooo. It was the story that really got to me.
Victoria:  It's an OK drama movie.
Ninnie: Wait, wait Victoria, let me just stop you for a second. I think you've forgotten how good and interesting it actually was. Because you seemed a little more into it just after we watched it.
Victoria: Hmm. Maybe. But wouldn't I have remembered it if it were that special- and again, it's not a bad movie. That's not at all what I am implying.
Ninnie: Well you fell asleep, maybe you forgot, haha. No, okay fine maybe I enjoyed it more than you. So the best and not so good part?
Victoria: The best was really the Adam character- like you said, he did a great job and he was really convincing. I believe the not so good part is the fact that nothing completely "tragical/awful/super exciting" happened.


Ninnie: Okay. Good drama movie, not the best. Great portrait of how a person could actually experience the world differently from a healthy person. Cute and watchable.

Victoria: 3,7/5
Ninnie: 4/5


Peas & Carrots /V&N

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar