2010-09-09

Case 39

Title: Case 39
Release: July 7th (DVD, Sweden)
Genre: Horror
Actors: Renée Zellweger, Jodelle Ferland, Ian McShane, Bradley Cooper
Plot: Emily is working as a social worker. She gets a case (case 39) involving a girl, whose parents tries all they can to kill her. Emily stops this from happening and takes the girl into her own home. She shouldn't have.


Discussion:
Victoria: Interesting story actually.
Ninnie: Horrible story actually! I totally HATE this kind of movie!
Victoria: I guess if you like movies like "The Exorcist" you will like this movie. I'm not a fan of horror movies, but I do get a little kick out of them. I WAS really scared when watching- I must admit.
Ninnie: Ofcourse since I left after half of it and you had to watch it alone, Muahaha. This is a really scary story and since I hate it I couldn't even finish watching it. So I would definitely recommend this to someone who wants a reeeeally scary movie. Or maybe I'm just lame.
Victoria: Yeah, you are a little lame. But you are right. The girl is mega psycho. I did not want to go out by myself after that movie- what if I would have met a girl like that?! Was there something you liked about the movie?
Ninnie: Great actors. I mean I liked the movie. It's just that I cant stand the genre. But it IS a good movie.

Victoria: Yupp. Indeed. Sensitive viewers, do not- I repeat- do not watch this movie. If you're into horror movies you should most definitely watch it!

Victoria:  4,3/5
Ninnie: 4/5 ( But for me 1/5)


Peas & Carrots/V&N

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar