2010-09-13

Remember me

Title: Remember Me
Genre: Drama, Romance
Release: August 18 (DVD, Sweden)
Actors: Robert Pattinson, Ruby JerinsChris Cooper, Emilie de Ravin, Pierce Brosnan
Plot: A love drama movie about two young people with different family issues. They meet, fall inlove and struggle with their own and each others backgrounds.

Discussion:
Ninnie: This is a very good example of a good drama movie.
Victoria: Yes. What I liked about it is that it's not so "perfect and pink", it's a little darker and more emotional. I like all the relations in the movie- you could really feel them. For example, Tylers (R.Pattinson) relationship to his father- which it pretty nonexisting yet very strong..?
Ninnie: True. The actors did a really good job! I have to give heads up to Tylers little sister (Ruby Jerins)!
This movie feels trustworthy and gives a good picture of what actually excists in so many houses/families.
Victoria: Was there something you disliked with Remember me?
Ninnie:  Hm? Like it isn't the best movie I've seen but there's nothing to complain about, really.
Victoria: I hear you. I was just thinking about who should watch this movie, and I bet anyone who's on "Team Edward" will like this one. No, but seriously though, if you're looking for a quite emotional drama/romantic movie I'd definitely recommend it.
Ninnie: Totally! I've heard a lot of people saying that they didn't like the ending. But I did. You totally didn't see that one coming until the last minutes. I didn't like-like the ending but it was good.

Victoria: Moving on to a sum up. We definitely think this is a movie you should watch. It has a good story, good relationships and the actors does a great job.

Ninnie: 4/5
Victoria: 3,9/5

Peas & Carrots/V&N

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar