2010-09-30

Dinner For Schmucks


(We failed doing our video review, so we'll continue typing our thoughts instead. Two security guards came behind us, and was going to lock the mall. Awkward situation.)

Title: Dinner For Schmucks
Genre: Comedy
Release: September 10th (In the Movie Theaters, Sweden)
Actors: Steve Carell, Paul Rudd, Zach Galifianakis, Jemaine Clement, Stephanie Szostak
Plot: Tim is about to get a promotion for his job, but in order to be successful he needs to attend his bosses "special" dinner. A dinner where everyone has to bring an idiot so they can make fun of them.

Discussion:
Ninnie: Superfunny! Steve Carell = Awesome!
Victoria: Goodness, yes ! I laughed 'til I cried. I'm already longing for the DVD release so that I can watch it again ! Hilarious movie with hilarious actors and characters.
Ninnie: Totally! I really don't know what else to say. Perfect! "Alan" from "The hangover" has a part in this movie, and he's so funny in this one too.
Victoria: What I really liked about it too, is that funny actors- from other movies and TV-shows- are in it- like you said. Alan was in it. Also Jemaine Clement and Kristan Schaal from Flight of The Conchords were in it, and one of the guys from another funny TV-show (The IT crowd) was in it as well.
Ninnie: It was funny all through it. You never got bored, and the situation in the movie got more twisted and hilarious for every minute. You just knew that this Barry guy would mess things up the more he tried to fix things.
Victoria: Right?? I guess I don't really have anything bad to say about Dinner For Schmucks- can you say something, Ninnie?
Ninnie: Hm? I'm thinking but no, nothing.

Victoria: If you like Steve Carell as an actor and you like  "The Office"-and-"The Hangover"-kind-of-humor you will love it ! If you can't stand him and his kind of humor, maybe you won't love it as much. But we definitely say it's an awesome movie!

Victoria: 5/5
Ninnie: 5/5


Peas & Carrots/V&N

1 kommentar:

  1. I like your blog very much, your videos are cool and funny, I also enjoy your reviews about the movies!!!

    SvaraRadera